Dear all hello,
Now I am sharing a quick recipe on how to make a healthy salad. There is a delicious and colorful combination of texture and flavors in this simple raw vegetable salad. This easy salad mix contains seasonal vegetables and salty peanuts. It’s a very easy quick recipe and very light. I like this salad very much. This raw vegetables salad is for those who don’t like to cook.
- 1 bowl medium dice cut carrot
- 1 bowl medium dice cut cucumber
- 1 bowl medium dice cut capsicum
- 1 bowl medium cut cooked beetroot
- 1 bowl salty peanut
- 1 bowl medium cut tomatoes
- 1 bowl medium cut onion
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt pepper to taste
- Coriander leaf for garnish
- First wash and peel all the vegetables properly in drinking water and let them sit for a few minutes on a container for all the water to drain.
Here is cut fresh carrots. I was lucky to find such juicy and nice colored carrots.