Dear all hi !
Today, I am sharing a new recipe on how to make crispy chicken. It’s for my sister, she is so excited for this recipe. We made this dish on the first phase election day i.e 31st May as we had a day off. We enjoyed a lot with friends and sisters. She took the recipe photos. My sister is the one in the photo above, we enjoyed a lot in the trek.
- Chicken leg or wing – 9 pieces
- Whole egg – 2 pieces
- Water- 2 litres
- Bay leaf -4/ 5 leafs
- Green cardamom -10 pieces
- Red whole onion – 2 pieces
- Celery- 1 small bunch
- Rosemary -1 small bunch
- Bread crumbs for stuffing
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry as required
Ingredients for marinate
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Light soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper – 1/2 tbsp
- Cut the onion into two halves, crush the green cardamom. Place the water,bay leafs, green cardamom, onion, celery, rosemary and salt in a deep bottomed pan.
- Add the chicken pieces and boil it for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and place it on a large container and let it cool down. Prepare mixture in a bowl adding garlic ginger paste, soy sauce, black pepper and salt.
- Mix well in a large container.
- Marinate the boiled chicken into the mixture.
- Place a whole egg in a bowl and whisk properly by spoon or fork.
- Dip the marinated chicken into the egg batter.
- Place the bread crumbs in a plate. Finally lay the chicken in the bread crumbs, turn it over and press into the breading to coat.
- Add 1 litre oil to a large frying pan. Heat the oil for around 10 minutes for deep frying . Add breaded chicken into hot oil. Fry for 1 minute until then chicken gets golden crispy color.
- Remove from the pan and serve hot. I think this crispy chicken combination is tastier when dipped in tartar sauce. But I didn’t make tarter sauce .
- They are enjoying hot fresh crispy chicken.
- For Tartar sauce, combine the following ingredients. Amount: Mayonnaise – 4 tbsp, Fresh cream – 2 tbsp, Fine chopped parsley – 1 tbsp, Fine chopped onion – 1 tbsp, Salt Pepper to taste.