Hello all friends!
Today I am sharing recipe of how to make aloo puri (potato fried roti) with cheese. Although while making aloo puri, its not always necessary to use cheese. I like cheese so much that is why I created this recipe. If you are thinking what to make for khaja (snacks) any time, you can follow this which is very simple. I tried this recipe first in my office when I had to come up with a new dish. It tastes very yummy and is crunchy and mouth watering. I am also using New Zealand spinach in this recipe which I love love. I think we cannot find this easily in Kathmandu. I had planted this spinach at my office rooftop garden. For anyone interested, we can find New Zealand spinach seeds in flower nursery. Here are some photos of my rooftop garden.
So, let’s start.
For: 8 person
Time: 1 hour
- White flour 1kg and 1 cup extra
- New Zealand spinach 1 large bowl (use any other spinach if you don’t have this)
- Boiled potatoes 500gm
- Fresh chopped coriander leaf 1 medium bowl
- Mozzarella grated cheese 200 gm
- Red onion chopped 1 medium bowl
- Salt to taste
- Water 1 cup
- Oil as required for deep fry
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tbs
Directions Continue reading