Today I am sharing a delicious side recipe for gravy based dish made from Bottle Gourd. It is a Nepali recipe and is very easy.
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Serves – 4
1. Bottle Gourd 500 gm
2. Onion 1 pc
3. Garlic 3 pc
4. Tomato 4 pc
5. Oil 200 ml
6. Fenugreek seed 10gm
7. Turmeric powder 10gm
8. Coriander leaves 1 bunch
1. Peel the skin of the gourds and cut into cube shapes.
2. Chop garlic, tomato and onion
3. Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add fenugreek seed when hot. Add onion and garlic until they become brown.
4. Add the chopped bottle gourd
5. Fry them for 10 minutes, and then add tomato.
6. Put the lid over the cooker and cook in medium heat until 2 whistles. Or if you do not have a pressure cooker, cook for 30 minutes over low to medium heat.
8. Garnish the cooked curry with coriander.
To serve: I cooked Basmati rice with Spinach and Mango chutney, and added the curry as a side dish.
Now that we are filled with delicious home made meal, we wanna travel…lets see to Amerikaa…and dancing all the night to burn our carbs.
you wanna come too?